I am 2 wires away from starting it, I hope! I need help!
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:29 pm
HI, I have rebuilt the engine and attached all the hardware. There are 2 wires that are not attached to anything:
One comes out of something that looks like a "C" battery and sits next to the starter coil, the wire is about 4 inches long, about 20 gauge and has a female 'blade type' end on it. Any ideas?
The other looks even more important, it comes from the alternator it is about 8 gauge and is a red cable. It looks like it should go to the battery but I have no record of it comming from there. Can you help?
I can supply pictures if that would help.
Thanks for your help.
One comes out of something that looks like a "C" battery and sits next to the starter coil, the wire is about 4 inches long, about 20 gauge and has a female 'blade type' end on it. Any ideas?
The other looks even more important, it comes from the alternator it is about 8 gauge and is a red cable. It looks like it should go to the battery but I have no record of it comming from there. Can you help?
I can supply pictures if that would help.
Thanks for your help.

