carb problem & exhaust backfire
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:06 pm
Hello,
Yesterday , I cleaned the idle jet and the fuel filter in my right kadron and after installation and noticed the number 1,2 cylinder carb is making a weaseling [sp?] sound like sssssssss and this is first time since 5 months. So guys what do u think the problem is?
In the same time there was little backfire through the exhaust. Does that mean that I have a rich mixture?
Thanks.

Yesterday , I cleaned the idle jet and the fuel filter in my right kadron and after installation and noticed the number 1,2 cylinder carb is making a weaseling [sp?] sound like sssssssss and this is first time since 5 months. So guys what do u think the problem is?
In the same time there was little backfire through the exhaust. Does that mean that I have a rich mixture?
Thanks.