Page 1 of 1

Mid-atlantic machine shops

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:40 am
by flatblack69
:?: Does anyone know of any honest vw machine shops in the VA/Mid-atlantic area? Need to have some work done to a case and don't want to send it all the way to Cali. Thanx in advance.

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:53 pm
by RoWaMe
The only two I know of is Peek Performance (used to be in Lanham MD but they moved) and Sartwell Enterprises (MD again)- try the "phone book". As to "honest" I cannot provide input... Also try The VW Store in St. John's PA- Dennis' work I've used on heads and he does a nice job. Just call ahead and make sure whichever shop can do exactly what you're looking for.

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:31 pm
by Advokat
Peek performance is still in the Lanham/Seabrook area. I had my case machined there about a year ago. They did a nice job with things and I didn't have to ship the thing all the way across the country to Rimco.

www.peekperformance.com

Good luck,
Rick

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:38 am
by Guest
Since were asking.. Does anyone know of a good machine shop in the KS, MS,OK area?