What Rear Shocks
-
Kafercup1
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:36 am
What Rear Shocks
Hi, I will be fitting an Alfa 1.7 8v into my 1303s. Can anyone tell me what would be the best rear shocks i could fit. The car will be lowered one spline, but have been told it will drop even more with weight of the engine. 
-
Bugzilla
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2001 1:01 am
The same thing has been going around in my head.
I'm doing an EJ25 conversion, and the engine is quite a bit heavier
than the stock 1600.
I know that I want something adjustable. I have Konis up front, but they are a b!tch to adjust. I want a shock that I can adjust without breaking out the tools....
I'll let you know if I come accross something useful.
Rob.
I'm doing an EJ25 conversion, and the engine is quite a bit heavier
than the stock 1600.
I know that I want something adjustable. I have Konis up front, but they are a b!tch to adjust. I want a shock that I can adjust without breaking out the tools....
I'll let you know if I come accross something useful.
Rob.
-
Guest
Kafercup 1 get the demon tweeks motorsport catalogue they have spax
and leda coilovers in there @ about £60 each they are also able to
advise you on spring rates if you give them info like weight of engine
weight of car intended use an such
if you know the weight of the engine could you post it here as well as things to or not to do when carrying out the conversion as i'm
currently driving round in an alpha 33 1.7 16v an i know its not going to pass its next mot an have been thinking about this conversion for a while
cheers fella
and leda coilovers in there @ about £60 each they are also able to
advise you on spring rates if you give them info like weight of engine
weight of car intended use an such
if you know the weight of the engine could you post it here as well as things to or not to do when carrying out the conversion as i'm
currently driving round in an alpha 33 1.7 16v an i know its not going to pass its next mot an have been thinking about this conversion for a while
cheers fella