Does anyone know of a quality bodyshop that "specializes" in old vw's?
Im in Orange County, Ca...
SoCal bodyshops
-
chrisD
SoCal painter
Give Jimmy Braxmeyer a call at 760-732-1321. He's in Vista, which is about 50 miles south of you. He does impecable restorations of air cooled VWs and has several show winning and magazine featured cars that hes built or painted over the years. He's showing his latest project at the VW show at J Bugs in Oceanside this Sunday. Its the finest paintjob I've ever seen on a bus in the 15 years I've been going to shows. His prices are very reasonable and I'm just one of many happy customers (he is building my 60 ragtop as I type)
-
MacTrakRacer03
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:04 pm
- zephed56
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:32 am
there's also west coast classic restos, but when i called them in the spring, they were too busy to take on another car. probably real expensive too.
isp west is in carson.
there's a general body shop in westminster called silva's auto body. a guy who works there was doing his bug there.
i have no experience with these people, however.
isp west is in carson.
there's a general body shop in westminster called silva's auto body. a guy who works there was doing his bug there.
i have no experience with these people, however.