8mm or 10 mm studs? SP to DP
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:58 pm
hey guys,
I am turboing my 1584 cc single port engine, I am thinking about ordering some of the 044 heads from CB performance (twin port, P/N: CB-1444).
What I would like to know is what is it going to take to get these heads to fit my engine? I have searched, but all I have been able to find is that I need to change some of the case studs to shorter ones, Do I need 8 mm studs or 10mm? (CB-1276 or CB-1223 or CB-1229?)
Thanks,
Scott
I am turboing my 1584 cc single port engine, I am thinking about ordering some of the 044 heads from CB performance (twin port, P/N: CB-1444).
What I would like to know is what is it going to take to get these heads to fit my engine? I have searched, but all I have been able to find is that I need to change some of the case studs to shorter ones, Do I need 8 mm studs or 10mm? (CB-1276 or CB-1223 or CB-1229?)
Thanks,
Scott