Page 1 of 1
Type IV Performance Parts Guide?
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 11:49 am
by Karman
Anyone notice the "Coming Next Issue" section of the new Hot VW's? They list a Type IV Performance Parts Guide. Should be interesting....
Type IV Performance Parts Guide?
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 2:13 pm
by Bill Maynard
Karman,
Are you in the SEVWC.
Are you going to the Vintage VW show next month in Marietta??
Type IV Performance Parts Guide?
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 4:28 pm
by Karman
I'm not a member of the SEVWC. I'll be at the Marietta show. The show isn't very big but I try to make it because its so close. I couldn't make it last year because it fell on the same weekend as the Classic.
Type IV Performance Parts Guide?
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 7:56 pm
by Bill Maynard
Dude,
You gotta join!!!!!
There's the show in May in Marietta and then a BIG show in July a Dwight Harrison VW in Snellville.
Kathy, Jake and the rest of us wanna have a big TYPE IV powered showing at the July show.
Type IV Performance Parts Guide?
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2001 6:39 am
by Guest
Ok. President of SEVWC talking here, Karmann I will email you our current newsletter and such, so you will know what we are all about.
The Vintage show will be co hosted by us SEVWC folks and they always have at least 80 VW's in attandance.
We would love to have you in the Atlanta chapter of the club!
------------------
Kathy Jacobs
SEVWC / VW Trends