Anyone have a Throttle Cable fastener??

Who is the best person to rebuild your engine? You...
1963 Bug
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:28 am

Anyone have a Throttle Cable fastener??

Post by 1963 Bug »

Anyone have a Throttle Cable fastener(the barrel looking thing on the carb) that I can have?? I finally got my engine back together and cant find mine to save my life. :( Im sure I put it somewhere safe, but I cant remember where. lol.

Thanks.
User avatar
turboblue
Posts: 3969
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:01 am

Post by turboblue »

Try the ashtray.
If it's not there, I can mail you one if you aren't in a hurry.
Gary

Turbo VW Sand Drag Buggy
2013 Polaris Ranger 4x4
Image
My Website
Shop Facebook Page
1963 Bug
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:28 am

Post by 1963 Bug »

I already looked in there, in the glove box, and in my tool box. :(

My address is

Tony Gerbig
819 Welch Street
Council Grove, KS 66846

Im not in a huge hurry..... Thanks, you are awesome!! :D
User avatar
turboblue
Posts: 3969
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:01 am

Post by turboblue »

It will go in the mail tomorrow.......
Gary

Turbo VW Sand Drag Buggy
2013 Polaris Ranger 4x4
Image
My Website
Shop Facebook Page
Guest

Post by Guest »

Its called a barrel clamp and sometimes you can find them in hardware stores.
Post Reply