Page 1 of 1

HELP FAST

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:01 pm
by Slopel
Heres the deal, I have a car show to get my bug to tomorrow at 10:30 in the morning. I have 944 single pots all the way around on my 65 standard. My 911 mastercylinder isn't here yet so I had to throw the new stock mastercylinder on (only used for 5 months) I am bleeding the brakes, rears go perfect, when I get to the front I hav NO fluid that will come out of the bleeder screw, NOTHING. I took off the caliper and when pressing the brake the caliper will close but when I open the screw or even remove it and compress the piston back into the caliper, I dont get any fluid to come out of the bleeder screw outlet. what is wrong?i have already checked lines and all of them are new and fluid flows through them so I assume no leaks and no leaks can be found around the mastercylinder?....HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:01 am
by volkdent
Sorry I don't have an answer for you. I am wondering what Porsche MC you bought though, and what brakes you using it with.

Jason

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:07 pm
by jrinlv315
So no kinks in the rubber line or crushed hard line right? Did you unhook the hard line at the MC to see if any fluid is trying to come through? Let us know..JR