<< Mini Headlights >>

You know, de-chromed, big Porsche rims, Brembos, etc.,... German Look rules!
elev8_dude
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:33 am

<< Mini Headlights >>

Post by elev8_dude »

I have read that the new Mini Copper Headlights can be adapted to a Beetle. I've seen them on older model American cars but can't find pictures of them on a Beetle. Anyone have or knows where I can see this mod?

Again I ask cause you guys have all the anwsers.

Thanks
User avatar
Plasticfantastic
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Plasticfantastic »

http://www.germanlook.com/Forums/showth ... ini+cooper

Discussed in detail here. There is even a picture about half way down the page.
I have a friend who would like to sell a set of cooper S lights but he paid $600!
bt
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:24 pm

Post by bt »

Look at www.runtrod.com. Go to pictures, look up Ghias on the first page there is a picture of a Ghia w/ Mini lights. I know you wanted to see a Bug but FYI.
Post Reply