1776 Turbo or 1915

Who is the best person to rebuild your engine? You...
User avatar
volksrod73
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:28 am

1776 Turbo or 1915

Post by volksrod73 »

I plan to build a fast daily driver engine that will see mostly city use, but a good bit of interstate miles. I can't decide between a 1776 (maybe turbo'd) or a 1915. I can't spend a whole lot of money, like $800 dollar heads. I want to be satisfied with this motor when its done.
Last edited by volksrod73 on Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guest

Post by Guest »

Go with a 1915 with some good heads such as Tims, DRD, Scat
User avatar
volksrod73
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:28 am

Post by volksrod73 »

Would I have to run an extra cooling system with the 1915?
Guest

Post by Guest »

No use a orignal dog house and cooler and it will be fine.
Post Reply