STF decals

User avatar
Kenny2428
Posts: 2830
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:01 am

STF decals

Post by Kenny2428 »

Someone should get them made!
User avatar
Class 11 streeter
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Class 11 streeter »

There were STF stickers made years ago......about 2 STF owners ago...... :roll:
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
User avatar
doc
Site Admin
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by doc »

And they still exist!

How about I sell the 5 1/2" x 4" stickers for $2.50. That will cover the cost of about $1.25 for the decal, envelope and postage and leave $1.25 to support the board.

Send requests to [email protected] with name and complete mailing address. Send a check to the address I'll supply and I'll mail within a reasonable period.

Get 'em while they're hot!

doc
JayInMI
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:14 pm

Post by JayInMI »

How about paypal?

Jay
User avatar
Kenny2428
Posts: 2830
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:01 am

Post by Kenny2428 »

Doc, you've got mail. :!:
User avatar
doc
Site Admin
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by doc »

Jay,

I'm not going to set up for Paypal right now, although it is a worthy suggestion. For now, for those interested, I'm going to just ask you to send a check. I supply my home address to those that inquire. $2.50 - not too big a risk and I'm findable via the board, for those that are dissatisfied.

If interest level is high, I'll think about making the program more automated. I'll try to post a sticker picture soon.

Thanks.

doc
User avatar
doc
Site Admin
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by doc »

Here's a pic of the decal.

Image

doc
User avatar
sideshow
Posts: 3428
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:00 am

Post by sideshow »

In the Vinyl = Horsepower debate, exactly how much gain can I expect by adding the STF sticker?
Yeah some may call it overkill, but you can't have too much overkill.
fortyeye
Posts: 1351
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:49 pm

Post by fortyeye »

Doc ... old subject/same purpose ... remember t-shirts? Could do a lot to help support the site? (I know its been discussed many times) Yes?
AKA clearsurf
User avatar
doc
Site Admin
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by doc »

40eye - yea, yea, my bad. I have art work, but have just dropped the ball since we last discussed. I'm trying to regenerate my interest level. Keep kicking me.

SS - I guarantee +11 rear wheel hp with sticker! It's better than a vortex insert for your carb.

doc
User avatar
sideshow
Posts: 3428
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:00 am

Post by sideshow »

Count me in for 4 will mail for details.
Yeah some may call it overkill, but you can't have too much overkill.
User avatar
Class 11 streeter
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Class 11 streeter »

Just to put in a shameless plug, those stickers are very good quality. I have had an STF sticker on my bug for 3 years now and it has not noticeably sun faded at all, and my bug never sees shade or a garage!
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
User avatar
Volkswagen147
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:01 am

Post by Volkswagen147 »

Doc you got mail...
vennard
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:40 am

Post by vennard »

hey doc, they still available and will you send them to the uk. extra postage of course.
User avatar
doc
Site Admin
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by doc »

Vennard,

Yep, I can send to sunny London. I will send instructions in private message. Thanks.

doc
Post Reply