Massive dry sump pump

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
Passatman
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2002 1:01 am

Massive dry sump pump

Post by Passatman »

Hi all does anybody know if jake sells a dry sump pump.
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

At this point we are only incorporating our version on a certain few of our race engins as it is still being tested in the real world for durability. I would think by mid 2006 it should be on the store site, but not till I gather the results I'm looking for.
User avatar
Ephry73
Posts: 3369
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Ephry73 »

Is there a significant horsepower gain using these or is it just for higher RPM capability?



E
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

I have seen measurable power differences.... 4-7 on the dyno...

Its more to keep the engine alive in the conditions we employ them into.....
User avatar
Ephry73
Posts: 3369
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Ephry73 »

Gotcha. I always figured it was somehting like that.

Thanks for the reply.


E
Locked