Here ya go Jake....

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
User avatar
new2bugs
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:01 am

Here ya go Jake....

Post by new2bugs »

You plan on having kids anytime soon?

If not add it to the fleet or RABY mobiles and turn it into an Asphalt animal.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/ ... ?id=263755
User avatar
Can Drive Soon
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:08 pm

Post by Can Drive Soon »

He says full automatic.? :roll: I never knew volkswagen made P R N D 2 1 trannys

.
ugly as sin
Lol
BergRace
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2000 12:01 am

Post by BergRace »

Can Drive Soon wrote:He says full automatic.? :roll: I never knew volkswagen made P R N D 2 1 trannys

.
ugly as sin
Lol
"I never knew volkswagen made P R N D 2 1 trannys"
They did, first time I have seen a four door 412 though..
To bad it is a US injected model and not the twin carbed Euro spec AN engine..
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

I already have a 4 door fasty 412...... It's an auto and in great conditions, solid as a rock...
User avatar
new2bugs
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:01 am

Post by new2bugs »

That is awesome!!!

Lets see some picture of your fleet.

Tim
Locked