Page 1 of 1

CMS wheels?

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:38 pm
by ToRy 70
http://www.mooreparts.com/Merchant2/mer ... ode=4L190G

I know CMS wheels aren't exactly euro, but people here seem to have a really good idea about what fits and what doesn't.

Will the 7''x15'' CMS wheels with 26'' street tires fit in the back?

This is a 70 (4 lug). I want to keep stock length axles and all that jazz. In fact, I'm probably not going to screw with the rear suspension at all. Will all of this fit with stock fenders?

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:03 pm
by Laz
i would say yes. i think the stock tire height is 25-26 inches tall. i could be wrong

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:01 pm
by ToRy 70
The stock height is 24.8'', I think. I'm not worried about that so much.

What I'm worried about is any clearance issues of a 7'' wide rim with that large of a tire.