Page 1 of 1

Bug Runs over guy!

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:10 pm
by Can Drive Soon

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:15 pm
by 66 deluxe
Man thats gotta hurt.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:07 am
by dstar
"A man's got to know his limitations"......

I think THAT would be MINE!
:lol:

Don

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:21 am
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
I *think* in the slow motion clip you can see his spie snap as his body folds over like a pretzel.

sweet......

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:02 pm
by MinamiKotaro
That's really awful. :shock: Anyone know if the guy's ok?

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:27 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
I'd be willing to bet he isn't OK........

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:40 pm
by Dasdubber
I think he would certainly be in a world of hurt being smacked in the middle of the spine with a steel bull bar (nudge bar/whatever its called) at that speed.

Doesn't the saying go "measure twice, cut once"....and maybe "look twice, run once"?

Best wishes to him. :(

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:21 pm
by Can Drive Soon
He suffers serious head injuries but still lives to tell his story.

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:43 pm
by Piledriver
Owowowowowowowow.Ow.

...Some might argue the brain damage was preexisting...

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:10 pm
by rally bug
Ya , mabe that guy needs to look twice before crossing the road!