Looking to buy C2 turbo wheels, 17x7 in front, 17x8 in back. I don't know which offset to choose and what they mean by "early or late" offset.
I have a 1972 super beetle, 1302. I'm looking for the correct offset size and spacer size to use so I can fit these rims to my car. I've done a few searches but i can't find the info I need.
Following link are the wheels: http://www.wheelenhancement.com/index.p ... tail&id=31
thanks
What offset to use - Early or late?
-
Sixty3GL
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:29 pm
Early and Late offsets fit early and late Porsches...
It looks like early is 23mm offset and late is 52mm offset...
http://www.evolutionsports.com/products.cfm?catID=153
I bought the same wheels except through a different company, 993 Turbo w/ late 52mm offset, they are on my '58. I'm not familiar with SB's someone will know what offset is best.
It looks like early is 23mm offset and late is 52mm offset...
http://www.evolutionsports.com/products.cfm?catID=153
I bought the same wheels except through a different company, 993 Turbo w/ late 52mm offset, they are on my '58. I'm not familiar with SB's someone will know what offset is best.