stage B transaxle...
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:48 pm
Jake,
Will your stage "B" transaxles fit into a '68 912 with a type IV engine with no modifications(just bolt in)? I realize that a 914 transaxle innards would do the trick as well, but those kind of parts are pretty hard to come by in central Florida. Plus, I'd rather just bolt a new transaxle in and drive down the road... Also, have you guys finished the air conditioning compressor mod for the DTM. It was a coming soon feature mentioned in an information webpage, but no info since then...
Chris
Will your stage "B" transaxles fit into a '68 912 with a type IV engine with no modifications(just bolt in)? I realize that a 914 transaxle innards would do the trick as well, but those kind of parts are pretty hard to come by in central Florida. Plus, I'd rather just bolt a new transaxle in and drive down the road... Also, have you guys finished the air conditioning compressor mod for the DTM. It was a coming soon feature mentioned in an information webpage, but no info since then...
Chris