Sand Sports Super Show

Check out www.vwshows.com for a comprehensive list of all VW shows.
User avatar
Boneloader
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:47 pm

Sand Sports Super Show

Post by Boneloader »

Orange County Fair and Exposition Complex
Costa Mesa, CA
Sept 14-16

Anybody going?

I'll be at the Legend Off-Road Booth--come say hi!

~Troy
fortyeye
Posts: 1351
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:49 pm

Post by fortyeye »

Holy cow Troy ... all the way from SD? I'll be there Sunday.
AKA clearsurf
User avatar
Boneloader
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:47 pm

Post by Boneloader »

Yup--got a new job working for Legend, and they are doing some VERY cool things with off-road air suspensions.

I've never seen anything like this show--I never realized is was such a HUGE scene down here. What a great time!

~Troy
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Boneloader wrote:Yup--got a new job working for Legend, and they are doing some VERY cool things with off-road air suspensions.

I've never seen anything like this show--I never realized is was such a HUGE scene down here. What a great time!

~Troy
Could you post a link to the Legend website?
User avatar
Boneloader
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:47 pm

Post by Boneloader »

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.independentcycleinc.com/

Not much offroad stuff there (yet)--hopefully I'll have some good content up there soon.

~Troy
Post Reply