Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:40 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
Yeah, just type it in, I'll absorb the price of the upgrade to DVD..
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:41 pm
by samcat
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:Yeah, just type it in, I'll absorb the price of the upgrade to DVD..
It gets better and better
Completing it now.
Cheers,
SaM C
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:36 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
Damn... you have been there for hours! I actually have watched you scroll from item to item in my stats portion of the site!!!
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:42 pm
by samcat
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:Damn... you have been there for hours! I actually have watched you scroll from item to item in my stats portion of the site!!!
Important to get familiar with everything, try and read and learn as much as possible.... Lot of £'s so want to make an informed choice.
Since you first gave me a link to the site I have been reading, looking and trying to gain some knowledge... Done the same with a fair few other sources since I decided I was going to upgrade!
//EDIT - Just reread my post then read my sig! lol!
All the best,
SAm C
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:00 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
DAAAMMMMNNN! Thats what I call an order!
I have most of it in stock except the Exhaust.
Thanks Mate!
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:03 pm
by samcat
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:DAAAMMMMNNN! Thats what I call an order!
I have most of it in stock except the Exhaust.
Thanks Mate!
Should make for a nice strong long lived engine, with upgrade potential!
Thanks,
Sam C
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:55 pm
by speedy57tub
Nice Job Jake, I love the new website

!