Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:45 pm
by vrsechslvr
Currently the EMS offered by Jake is an addition to an existing system? And based on future part numbers #'s 13605, 13610 and 13615 will these be a complete kit with rails, end castings EMS etc?

I know that you are excessivly busy, but what kind of time frame are targeting for having the DTM setup for plenum EFI?

I've been impressed with your work and I can't wait to budget my T4 project with massIVe T4 parts.

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
The plenum based system will take a whole lot of time to perfect... Due to the math it takes to create the perfect plenum for a given combo we can't really make a "One size fits all" arrangement and get the most out of it...

Atleast in the beginning we will be doing mostly I/R set ups... I feel confident that even I/R FI will be smoother than any carb available...

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:42 am
by Class 11 streeter
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:The plenum based system will take a whole lot of time to perfect... Due to the math it takes to create the perfect plenum for a given combo we can't really make a "One size fits all" arrangement and get the most out of it...
Great to hear Jake! I have been watching your DTM/FI plenum development posts from the shadows watching for every hint you drop. You are the instrument of my perfect plan............Muuuuhahaha! :twisted:

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:06 pm
by Mark the canuck
I've had EFI for 2 years now...one day all my cars will have it.