Re: bay windows subi conversion
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:47 pm
Hallo everyone!!!
Firs i want to say a big thank for all the people how have write instruction about the subaru conversion!!!
And yes i make donation for the forum!!
I do the wiring and i test it!!
The engine work very well!!
For all the aussie people... Now i'm back in italy i will come in oz soon!!! I will meet you oneday!!
I'm going to load a video about the test
See you soon!!!
Firs i want to say a big thank for all the people how have write instruction about the subaru conversion!!!
And yes i make donation for the forum!!
I do the wiring and i test it!!
The engine work very well!!
For all the aussie people... Now i'm back in italy i will come in oz soon!!! I will meet you oneday!!
I'm going to load a video about the test
See you soon!!!