Page 1 of 1
Can't wait to use these
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 pm
by david58
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:52 pm
by Ol'fogasaurus
Wear ear and hand protection and you should have so much fun it will ruin your married life.

I'm jealous but haven't figured out a good reason for the purchase. I'd get a bead roller too.
Lee
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm
by helowrench
I miss having access to english wheels, shrinker/strecthers, and palnishing hammers.
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:58 pm
by Steve Arndt
Don't barbecue indoors.
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 am
by craigvwdude
Nice!
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 am
by SCOTTRODS
Sweet. I'm planning on that kinda stuff within the next 2 years (hopefully sooner). It's just right up my alley. If I find I just can't do it, I can always sell the tools, I guess. However, from my life history, I should be fine learning to use them with at least decent results. I've been beating on metal since 1984 or 85 as well... Just not building body parts and such.
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:21 pm
by Leatherneck
watch the fingers David.
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:04 pm
by SCOTTRODS
Got me a Shrinker/stretcher set today off the Eastwood site..... Good price today only. 20% off.....
http://www.eastwood.com/
We need a 'tools I scored' thread.
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:07 pm
by perrib
Pretty toys. Does this mean a one off custom VW body will soon be gracing the body work??
Re: Can't wait to use these
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:51 pm
by SCOTTRODS
perrib wrote:Pretty toys. Does this mean a one off custom VW body will soon be gracing the body work??
Yes..... Think...... Think Plymouth Prowler front end......