Page 1 of 1

z bed andcustom camping interior

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:48 pm
by biggraham
I also have a custom interior for a camper, which is for a walkthru, with wardrobe , water tank, space for a sink {it doesn't have a sink} complete Z-bed and table, sorry no jump seat for only 4150
This'll take up a lot of truck space, so I won't definetely take unless some interest.
IT'S NOT WESTY OR SUNDIAL!

z bed andcustom camping interior

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:56 pm
by danfromsyr
I'm going to venture a guess that it's not $4150
but (4)$150..

shame i'm on the east coast (right coast) Image 80)

Good luck..

z bed andcustom camping interior

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 6:15 pm
by Shawn T
Pic's?
Where are you located?

Shawn T

z bed andcustom camping interior

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:18 pm
by biggraham
I'm near Santa Cruz, in sunny California...
I'm working on pics, having problems with the girlfriend, it's gonna take some effort to get her camera
Yes Bargain fans $150!!!