Page 1 of 2

STF decals

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:45 pm
by Kenny2428
Someone should get them made!

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:39 pm
by Class 11 streeter
There were STF stickers made years ago......about 2 STF owners ago...... :roll:

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:35 pm
by doc
And they still exist!

How about I sell the 5 1/2" x 4" stickers for $2.50. That will cover the cost of about $1.25 for the decal, envelope and postage and leave $1.25 to support the board.

Send requests to [email protected] with name and complete mailing address. Send a check to the address I'll supply and I'll mail within a reasonable period.

Get 'em while they're hot!

doc

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:05 pm
by JayInMI
How about paypal?

Jay

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:00 am
by Kenny2428
Doc, you've got mail. :!:

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:03 am
by doc
Jay,

I'm not going to set up for Paypal right now, although it is a worthy suggestion. For now, for those interested, I'm going to just ask you to send a check. I supply my home address to those that inquire. $2.50 - not too big a risk and I'm findable via the board, for those that are dissatisfied.

If interest level is high, I'll think about making the program more automated. I'll try to post a sticker picture soon.

Thanks.

doc

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:46 pm
by doc
Here's a pic of the decal.

Image

doc

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:20 pm
by sideshow
In the Vinyl = Horsepower debate, exactly how much gain can I expect by adding the STF sticker?

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:33 pm
by fortyeye
Doc ... old subject/same purpose ... remember t-shirts? Could do a lot to help support the site? (I know its been discussed many times) Yes?

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:27 am
by doc
40eye - yea, yea, my bad. I have art work, but have just dropped the ball since we last discussed. I'm trying to regenerate my interest level. Keep kicking me.

SS - I guarantee +11 rear wheel hp with sticker! It's better than a vortex insert for your carb.

doc

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:48 am
by sideshow
Count me in for 4 will mail for details.

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:03 pm
by Class 11 streeter
Just to put in a shameless plug, those stickers are very good quality. I have had an STF sticker on my bug for 3 years now and it has not noticeably sun faded at all, and my bug never sees shade or a garage!

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:30 am
by Volkswagen147
Doc you got mail...

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:21 pm
by vennard
hey doc, they still available and will you send them to the uk. extra postage of course.

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:49 pm
by doc
Vennard,

Yep, I can send to sunny London. I will send instructions in private message. Thanks.

doc